• Wireless charger compatibility list
|Wireless charging standard
|Type of battery
||Micro USB input: 5V/1A
||Wireless charging output: 5V/1A (Qi)
USB output: 5V/2.1A
||Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 35°C
Operating Humidity: 10%RH ~ 90%RH
Storage Temperature: -25°C ~ 60°C
Storage Humidity: 10%RH ~ 95%RH
|Intelligent protect system
||Over voltage protection
Under voltage protection
Over current protection
Short circuit protection
||90mm (W) x 26mm (H) x 75mm (D)
||QIB052 x 1, Micro B cable x 1, manual x 1
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge +/S6 Active, Galaxy Note 5
- Google Nexus 7/6/5/4
- Nokia Lumia 1520/1020, Lumia 930/928/925/920, Lumia 830/822/820/735/720
- Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL/950 Dual SIM
- HTC 8X (US version), Droid DNA, Incredible 2, ezound, Thunderbolt
- Moto Maxx, Moto Droid 3/4/Turbo 2/Turbo/Mini/Maxx/Bionic, Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch
- LG Spectrum/Spectrum2, Lucid1/2, Optimus 2, Optimus G/G pro, G2 (US version), G3 (international version only)
- SONY Xperia Z4V/Z3V/N3
- SHARP AQUOS SH-02D/SH-04D/SH-04E/SH-06E/SH-13C/SH-07D/SH-09D/ SH90B
- BlackBerry Z30, Classic
- Panasonic ELUGA VP-06D/X P-02E/03E
- KYOCERA Hydro Elite, Urbanno L01/L03, Torque/TorqueG02
- CAT CATphone S50, MTT Master, YOTAPHONE 2, VERTU Signature Touch
- Other Qi integrated smartphones/devices
- Other Qi add-ons such as Qi receiver/backcover/case
Reversible USB-A to Reversible Micro-B cable with nylon braided design
2 in 1 Micro-USB combo USB-A to Reversible Micro-B cable more...
Reversible USB-A to Lightning cable more...
Reversible USB Type-A to Reversible Type-C cable with nylon braided design more...
5200mAh stackable wireless charging power bank more...
Qi wireless charging receiver for Micro USB more...
QIB052 High resolution photos
QIB052 eDM (qib052-qib052-d-en.pdf
A：1. Please make sure to verify the location of your mobile device’s wireless charging receiving area and align it sit in the middle of power bank’s wireless charging area.
2. Please check to make sure the power bank is turned on and has sufficient power left in the battery.
A：When charging wirelessly, the mobile device can get warm, this is normal. Please pay close attention to the quality of add-on wireless charging receivers as they can produce varying degree of charging efficiency, speed, and temperature. We recommend using only the original receiver built-in or included with the mobile device.
A：1. Power bank has detected foreign metal object on its wireless charging area, please remove it.
2. Power bank has detected lower than usual charging efficiency, please adjust the mobile device’s position or change its wireless charging receiver.
A：Power bank’s power current delivery speed is dependent on mobile device’s own current delivery speed.
A：Please make sure external power source is rated to at least 5A/1V to avoid malfunction or abnormally slow charging speed.
Please do not use next to fire or soak in water.
A：When the power bank is charging its own battery, please do not use it to charge other devices at the same time.